· Western Railway Head Quarter building (Year of construction: 1899) a heritage structure
· New Western Railway Administrative Building at Churchgate having Pr. Director of Audit, Western Railway's Office on 5th Floor
· The first Electric train introduced on Western Railway in 1928 between Colaba and Andheri.
· New German Technology LHB coaches first introduced for Rajdhani Express in 2004.
· New AC-Siemens rakes inducted into the fleet of suburban services of Western Railways in November 2007
· New Siemens 15-Car Rake introduced in November 2009 to cater to the increasing travel population
· Footover Bridge at Dahisar
"To conduct an impartial audit while maintaining a high level of integrity and transparency and engage in an open dialogue with the Western Railway Administration"
Take up issues and assess the relevance of financial outlay in relation to objective and scope of the work. Scrutinize the accounting of receipts through receipt audit. Undertake performance audit in various areas to comment on the effectiveness of the organization in meeting the challenges in its deliverance to the public and the nation. Highlight major findings in order to present a true and fair picture of the status of financial accounts.
QUOTE OF THE DAY